Sunday, May 27, 2007

I Wish i was Taller !!

Am Seeking
To Be Ideal People Oriented
To Be a Perfect Lover...But I don't Know How !!!


I was Seeking Love .....I Found Love...
Sometimes .. I Can't Express and Show Love ...But I love ....I love You :-)

Am Trying to Reach You .. sometimes I reach..Sometimes am inside...Sometimes i feel that we are Falling Apart !!But...I know it Won't Happen and It's Just Our Fears and The Devils ...

You Are My Light ..Guide me and Show My The way ...Take my Hand ....

Keep in Mind ....That we Together Forever ;-) ..We are are Bonded ..We Are One ...

You are My Exact Match ya Afndm :-)

أنتي ...انتي اللي أنتي ..انتي شمسي و قمري ;-)


=============
*** Off Topic ..

Objection is Not a Rejection !!!
==============


الطوب ...نفسي الاقي طوب مش بيعور :-)




CALL...


!!!

نداء للناس العبيطة...يا ريت الناس تبطل عبط...يا عبط





2 comments:

crazy_artist23 said...

howa ya fandem .. perfect lover lazem yeb2o ideal oriented people????????
we ba3den ana ba7eb 7adretak keda .. 3ayez teb2a atwal leh ??? da7na 7ata keda shalena gayeen fi packet wa7da .. tesbni lemen we tetwal ya fandem ;-D
el kalam kebeeeeeeer kebeeeeeeeer awy .. howa el blog beta3 7adretak ...?? fein el ka2aba ya a7la afandem (bahazar haa ,ew3a tesada2)
rabena ye7'aleek leya ya rafeek el darb ..

so2al bas ... homa meen el nas el 3obt ??? asli ana sha7'seyan ma ba3rafsh nas 3obt ya fandem

SeeKer said...

Ya Afndm..Ya Rafeeka El Darb..Rabna Ye7'leeki Leha ya A7la Afndm...

I wish i was taller..Da Esm Song ya Afndm..Esmha Belzabt I was i was a bit taller .. ;-) ..Lakan No Worries ya Rafeeka ..Ana Mesh 3ayez Atwal..3ashan el Package we el Ma2asat :-) ..we el Match ya Afndm:-) ..